Friday, September 25, 2009

Where the heck have I been!?

Hellllllooooo boys~
Again i have had a long absence and i apologize.
I have officially moved to louisville KY so i took pretty much the month off the internet so i could spend it all with my friends and family. Anyway I just have to work of purchasing an internet connection (im mooching right now) then i will be back doing regular entries asap.

But enough of my apologies and groaning i took some pictures for you guys!
(reminder to view the entire picture you have to click on it)








5 comments:

  1. Wow...It looks like you've been really busy. How is Louisville? Definitely nice to see you posting again. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back ^_^ it's always nice to see those legs and feet of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....louiville is very intresting.
    I HAVE NO INTERNET
    so i have to mooch offa school every now and then
    it kinda sucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your feet. They are just great, especially the shape of your toenails are nearly perfect. Too bad you are not writing this blog anymore. Wanna chat via ICQ (218-028-196).
    Greetings from Germany,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete