Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Drawings, Feet and stories, man i have been busy.


Some of my drawing (rough sketches)






Hey Guys Whats up?

I have had a busy day today. Josh dragged me around the city all day today, but i didn't have any shoes (i cant find my flip flops).  It was kind of fun we rented like 20 movies and bought three 2 liters of pepsi lol. But after a while my feet started to hurt. (pointy rocks are pointy) When i got home today he sat on the couch  and i sat on top of him and put my dirty feet in his face.  He didn't get the hint....he is so thick headed i hopped up and wrapped my legs around his neck.  It was fun, i made him apologize for causing me to hurt my feet.  He got real quite all of a sudden. It was awkward, his face kind of turned red. So i asked him what was wrong....he could see my panties...i forgot i was wearing a dress.  Holy moly thats embarrassing....plus he got a free show (oh noes!)  
So i learned something today....next time wear pants.
Im sleepy so im off to bed.


9 comments:

  1. Nice drawings. The first one caused me to smile. You're a pretty good artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an interesting story. I think you know why I enjoyed it XD.

    Anyways, I really like the draws. Your a good artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwn Thanks you two. Maybe i will draw some more later (and actually color them lol)

    @BTW. Hmmmmmmm i wonder why you like the story -_-'

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? <_<

    Anyways, What movies did you get. Must have been pretty expensive to get 20 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not expensive cause Hastings has 49 cent rentals
    (and since my member ship is new i got 25 cent rentals) so it only cost like 5.20
    Lets see if i remember all the DVDs at the top of my head
    Heroes disc 1-6
    Mafia
    Indiana jones 1-3
    Little nicky
    office space
    Dark night
    Ironman
    Spawn
    i forgot the rest >.< they are with him at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. 49 cents each 0_0. DAMN! I wish I had Hastings near me instead of friggn Block Buster

    ReplyDelete
  7. My neighborhood is made of win, everything is so cheep (except the movie theater $9.50 per ticket)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's still cheaper then mine (It's like $10.00 for the nearest movie theater where I live) friggn suburbs! I mean really there are NO small shops at all where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hastings is more like the walmart of movie rentals (its huge and cheap)

    ReplyDelete