Friday, June 12, 2009

Horrible horrible weather

I am at my moms apartment with my childhood friend Josh.  We were watching Shaun of the Dead when the tornado sirens go off. We stepped out onto the balcony so we could take a look. IT WAS INSANE!
I am pretty sure i saw a cat blow around in the wind. Dude quickly ran inside and locked me out!....DUDE!!! I had to hop over the railing and run threw the mud and to the front door...which he also locked....i ran to the window i use to sneak out.....he locked that to. (he is such a bastard) finally he opened the door for me...after i was coated in rain, debris and mud. I wanted him to clean my muddy feet for me, but sadly he is not into the same kinks as i am. so i had to was my cold toes by myself. sadface

5 comments:

  1. You should have dominated and made him lick your muddy feet anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urg most def. (that would of been hot) But it is harder to Dom your childhood friends. oi i kick to kick his ass lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you should have at least taught him a lesson by scissoring him into submission ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, it was my original fetish and my number one fetish for quite sometime until foot fetish took that spot.

    Still you can't what I said won't feel satisfying ^_^

    ReplyDelete