Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Maybe i shouldn't of done that

Hey guys,
oh my God I'm so embarrassed. My friend Sara came over the other day after her shift at The Incredible pizza company and asked me to give her a foot massage. (all my friends come to me for foot assistance lol)  We went to my room and i began to do what i normally do. i Put some lotion on my hands and worked at her rough soles. She seemed to enjoy it cause she wouldn't let me stop for about 30 minutes (not that in complaining). After a while i found myself staring at her toes. So i pulled her foot to my face and i smelled it >.<. She just laughed that off and said i was wierd.....but then she started sticking her feet on my face. her toes caressed my lips and i just couldn't take it...so i began to suck on her big toe. She fell over and spazed, told me that was gross then got up and walked away T_T
Oi I am only human!!! She was teasing me and she didn't even know. *sigh* i better call her and explain.
TTYL!
Grace-Face

6 comments:

  1. Well, I'm sure she'll get over it, don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. I have done worse things to my friends and we make up the next day, a week at most.

    On a side note, I got to massage a pretty Latina's feet at a party I recently went ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Latina feet are pretty, i love the color. What kind of toes did she have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were kinda like long but I didn't mind that. What I loved though was the fact they were painted Purple (My favorite color. Her feet were very cute. Too bad I didn't have the chance to get her phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sucks. I have purple toe nail polish right now lol. I painted them last night.

    ReplyDelete