Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Having fun while grounded?!?!??



Hey guys!!
Im having a blast up in branson! I kind of wish you guys could join me, (swimming is always fun with more people)
Me and my cousin play allot of billards up here...but i still kind of suck at it. oh well. I drank my weight in caffeine over the past 3 days, i have been staying up till 3 or 4 chilling on yahoo with some peeps, feel free to join, i get bored easily.
Anyway nothing to interesting has happened so i guess i will go
bye bye for now!
Xoxo Grace-face

9 comments:

  1. Wha? 0_0

    You have a pool table. That's not fair, you get to play pool, and I'm stuck going to jury duty >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! i would hate to do jury duty.. can you tell me what kind of case it is?

    but anyway thats not my pool table its my gramma's ...shes loaded and eccentric so she gets alot of things she doesnt need...but its fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is really hot! I wanna cover your footsie with a million kisses! ^_^

    I was never good at playing pool. I wish I was. I always thought that people who could play pool and card games were really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not chosen to be on a jury, thank God. The whole day consisted of me and some other people just sitting there and waiting to see if our names are going to be called or not.

    Your grandmother sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ anon >.< bawwww thanks. i wish i was good at pool, i play but i lose

    @ BTW My gramma is awesome...crazy....but awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're having a really good time. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Btw, are you going to take any pics of the area you're in? Perhaps pics of a certain pair of feet in a lake? :D

    *hopes hopes hopes*

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol i plan on doing some soon when my other cousin comes up tomorrow so i will try and capture 3 pairs of legs lol...but i hope to get some lake pics ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 pairs of legs? That's a lot of toes *swoons* @_@

    ReplyDelete